Mirjam Neelen (NL)
Learning Advisory Manager/Learning Experience Design Lead @ Accenture
I’m a senior Learning & Development Consultant, delivering effective and impactful learning and development strategies and designs for a wide variety of clients.
• Extensive experience in needs analysis, learning strategy design, development, (peer) assessment and evaluation
• Versed in standard design methodologies
• Adept at working closely with clients to understand business and/or learning challenges and deliver appropriate, tailored, evidence-informed learning and development solutions.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, collaboration, client and project management skills.
• Deep understanding of adult learning, learning design, learning innovation practices, and technology-enhanced learning.
• Familiar with learning delivery systems (LMS, social learning platforms, VLEs, mobile).
• Drive the implementation of high quality learning design standards and processes.
• Have worked across a wide variety of contexts such as sales, engineering, IT, healthcare, community education, and academics.
• Adapt to new environments quickly; have lived and worked in 4 different countries with a wide variety of clients and learners from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds.